What are the 4 HIIT exercises?
HIIT workout to lose belly fat Elbow plank — 30 seconds, Plank — 20 seconds, Raised leg plank — 20 seconds (10 seconds each leg), Standard plank — 10 seconds, Elbow plank — 10 seconds
The Best HIIT Exercises for a Full-Body Workout
High-intensity interval training (HIIT) is one of the most effective ways to get in shape quickly and efficiently. It involves short bursts of intense activity, followed by brief periods of rest. HIIT workouts can be tailored to just about any fitness level and offer a wide range of benefits, including improved cardiovascular health and increased fat burning. Plus, they can be done in the comfort of your own home without any special equipment.
When it comes to a full-body HIIT workout, there are various exercises that can be incorporated. Here are some of the best HIIT exercises to get you started:
1. Burpees: Burpees are an explosive full-body exercise that work your chest, arms, legs, and core. To perform a burpee, start in a standing position, then drop your arms to the ground. Do a push-up, then jump up as high as you can. Land with your feet apart, then drop back into the push-up position and repeat.
2. Jump squats: Jump squats are a lower-body exercise that work your legs and glutes. Start in a squat position then explosively jump up and land in the same squat position you started in.
3. Mountain climbers: Mountain climbers are an effective full-body exercise that target your arms, abs, and legs. Begin in the push-up position, then bring one knee towards your chest while keeping your other leg straight. Alternate legs and repeat.
4. Plank jacks: Plank jacks are a great way to work your abs, arms, and legs. Start in a plank position, then jump your feet out as far as you can while keeping your arms straight. Jump them back in, then repeat.
5. Squat jumps: Squat jumps are an amazing HIIT exercise that work your entire lower body. Start in a squat position then explosively jump up, landing in the same squat position.
These are just a few of the HIIT exercises you can incorporate into your full-body workouts. HIIT can be an effective way to get a full-body workout that’s both challenging and fun. Just remember to listen to your body and do each exercise with proper form to get the most out of your workout.