Which HIIT exercises burn the most calories?
10 Best HIIT Cardio Workout for Weight Loss Burpees. Burpees is a two-part exercise that involves a push-up, followed by a leap in the air, High Knees. High Knees is another easy exercise with no requirement for training equipment, Lunge Jumps, Jumping Jacks, Mountain Climbers, Rope Jumping, Push-ups, Side Jackknife
The Best HIIT Workouts for Burning Calories
High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) is popular amongst athletes and fitness enthusiasts alike, as it has been proven to be one of the most effective and efficient way to burn calories while strengthening and toning muscles. HIIT involves alternating between high-intensity bursts of activity and periods of rest or lower-intensity activity, in order to maximize the benefits of a workout in a short period of time.
Some excellent HIIT workouts for burning calories include:
1. Burpees: Burpees are a classic HIIT move that can be used in any HIIT routine. Start standing with your feet shoulder width apart, and then lower your body into a squat position. From there, jump up and reach for the sky, and then repeat the squat-jump again. Doing 10 to 12 reps of burpees at a time is a great way to get your heart rate up and get the fire started.
2. Mountain Climbers: Mountain climbers are perfect for HIIT, as they are an excellent way to burn calories while working on your cardiovascular system. Start in a plank position and alternate bringing your knees up to your chest one at a time. 10 to 12 reps of mountain climbers are a great way to get a total body workout.
3. Jump Squats: Jump squats are another great HIIT exercise as they work multiple muscle groups at once. Start in a squat position and then jump up as high as you can, and land back in the squat position. Doing 10 to 12 reps of jump squats will leave you feeling the burn.
4. Plank Jacks: Plank jacks are a great way to improve your core strength while burning calories and working on your cardio. Start in a plank position and then jump your legs outwards and back in again. Doing 10 to 12 reps can leave your abs feeling the burn.
5. Kettlebell Swings: Kettlebell swings are an excellent way to work the entire body while burning calories and strengthening muscles. Start with feet shoulder width apart, grab the kettlebell with both hands, and pull the kettlebell up and down, using the power of your hips to swing the kettlebell. 10 to 12 reps of kettlebell swings can really make your muscles work.
In conclusion, HIIT is an extremely effective way to burn calories, get toned, and stay in shape. The exercises listed here are amongst some of the best HIIT moves for burning calories, but don’t be afraid to mix it up and try different routines. The key to success with HIIT is to push yourself and never get bored.